It has been a little while since we last posted, but with things moving quickly here at team volt we thought that we better just let you know what has been going on!
So, over the last few weeks, we have been …….
- Finalising the details of our pilot group (coming very soon!)
- Shortlisting our first charity event
- Social media updates
- Developing bespoke new training plans following requests from athletes
- Meeting with potential sponsors and partner organisations
- Updating our marketing plan (& sourcing event kit such as flags and a gazebo!)
- Reviewing the website
- Purchasing kit, as well as looking at new team volt attire
- Looking at locations for the first team volt training camps
- Planning new and exciting routes for our athletes
- Liaising with local sports groups and associations
So, things have been rather busy (plus there has been the small matter of day-to-day work, training ourselves and squeezing some downtime in!)
team volt is really taking shape and the interest is building every week with more and more people wanting to know details. We can’t wait to get going, but we also want to make sure that we get it spot on for our athletes.
We will be back next week, if not before, but until then …. #makeithappen